Based on the Plena™ Development Model, our Personal Development Plans are designed to complement our Ithaca Program and Coaching services to yield optimal results. The process includes multiple stages through which the individual gradually:
- indicates who they are and what they want to become (Self-Discovery)
- determines their personality traits and personal values
- sets challenging personal goals
- develops and masters personal competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities) necessary for personal growth, in combination with tools, techniques, and assessments (Self-Development) . By this stage, the individual has become more confident and emotionally satisfied
- develops habits and behaviors that will increase their personal effectiveness reaching Self-Mastery
- achieves Self-Actualization by being the best that can be
- reaches eventually Self-Transcendence.