The presence of strengths is what makes leaders great, not the absence of weaknesses. Correct only derailers.
Leaders with different strengths aligned to complement each other by leveraging their skills together.
Moving leaders from being good to being great and build their strength by utilizing cross-training.
As each category faces specific challenges, these need to be identified and dealt with, then the leader can move up. To this end, we have created 2 distinct Leadership Development Programs: sLEAD® and iLEAD®.
Both are strengths & competency-based, combining diagnostic data , training and personal/team coaching to develop your leaders’ abilities. They provide the opportunity and guidance so leaders can develop the skills they need to manage their careers, lead others to success, and contribute to the organization in reaching its goals.
In our leadership development programs, for maximum results, we effectively combine multiple approaches such as:
• 180/360-Degree Feedback
• Formal Training
• Developmental Job Assignment
• Self-directed Learning
What makes our Leadership Development Programs successful?
• They are flexible to meet individuals where they are
• They provide the kind of support leaders need at each specific level
• They are competency and strength based
• They are integrated with work
• They are collaborative and social
• They place emphasis on development; not training
The aim of both programs is to instill a leadership culture, increase employee engagement / retention, improve productivity, promote better decision making, and build better teams.
The sLEAD® Program is about leading self and is addressed to Emerging Leaders (Individual Contributors, High Potentials, Successors in Talent Pools).
What guides you toward success is having a clear understanding of who you are, where you want to go, what you can accomplish, plus having the ability to control your emotions and behavior accordingly. Self-leadership is the ability to lead yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives, whilst also helping the organization you work for to be successful. A strong sense of self is of paramount importance in developing Self-Leadership.
The iLEAD® Program is about leading others and is addressed to Managers (Junior/Senior) and Executives. The core is the same, but differentiates as follows:
- For Junior Managers focus is on leading others.
- For Senior Managers focus is on leading the business.
- For Executives focus is on leading the strategy.
The objectives are to:
- Define leadership
- Explore the different levels of leadership
- Outline Neuro-Leadership qualities
- Practicing Self-Care