We take Coaching to the next level. Our Coaching is based on the Plena™ Development Model to achieve the desired outcomes. It is:
A. Self-Awareness Based: By focusing on of the personal patterns shaping the client’s thoughts, emotions, actions and approach to challenging situations.
B. Holistic In Nature: In that it focuses on more of the larger picture in the client’s life, addressing on all areas of self-improvement. This style of coaching is used to benefit both work life and personal life:
- It starts by examining and cultivating first the inner kingdom of the client through Self-Awareness.
- It progressively works from the inside out, and has a spillover effect (Personal —> Public). It is transformative in nature (from Mindset —> Heartset).
- It is proven to build the power within a person so as to eventually be able to achieve personal mastery and professional capability.
How It Works
Our approach to Coaching is that: “everything rests in a web of interconnectedness”. It refers to the person in their absolute wholeness. Its unique approach provides a symbiosis of all the four elements of the human nature (mind, body, heart and spirit).
- The inner circle represents the Individual and the areas covered.
- The outer circle represents the Corporation and the areas covered.
Integrated Holistic Coaching is another approach we use that embeds coaching sessions into — or wrapped around — a broader initiative such as our Leadership Development Program. This reaffirms, reinforces and solidifies lessons learned in training.
Every single client is a unique case so our Coaching is bespoke (tailor-made) and is designed to transform any area of your life you choose to focus on improving, or your entire life.
We aspire for you to have self-confidence, a clear vision, attain self-mastery and become what you wish and want most. By becoming the best that you can be, you transcend yourself and become an excellent leader.
Benefits of Holistic Coaching:
- Experience inner transformation
- Transcend beyond one’s self
- Internal peace and harmony
- Be in the present moment
- Fully observe every internal aspect (thoughts and feelings) without identifying with them and reacting
- Be the creative force of your life
- Continuously grow and prosper